How Air Tight Is Your Home?
If you want to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter, you need to reduce your air infiltration. Your energy bill could be much higher than necessary if your house is too drafty. We can find out exactly where their air leaks are located and take the necessary steps to correct the problem areas before the winter winds begin to blow and your heating bills go up.
When you learn where the leaks are located, you can add insulation, caulking, etc. to keep out the winter chill and save money on your heating bills. The results will also save you money on your air-conditioning bill in the summer time.
Anyone can afford to cut their home heating and energy costs.
- Get a Home Weatherization Inspection that can pinpoint areas of your home where you are wasting fuel and energy.
- Schedule a Home Weatherization Improvement and Repair Job that can provide dramatic reductions in fuel and energy waste.
- Get your money back quickly as Your Home Heating and Energy Costs Fall.
Level I – Weatherization
Our first level of service includes all the basics that everyone should do, including:
- Clearing or cleaning vents to improve air flow
- Adding or replacing door seals
- Caulking cracks that waste energy
- Wrapping your water heater and/or boiler
- Insulating pipes
- Sealing off unused windows and wall cavities
- Installing heat reflectors behind radiators
Level II – Energy Optimization
Our second level of service provides even greater energy savings and includes:
- Replacing light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs
- Installing drier vent seals
- Programmable thermostats
- Lamp and exhaust fan timers
- Refrigerator coil cleaning
- Water saving shower head replacement
- Providing Smart power strips for computer systems
- Energy Star rated appliance replacement
- Installing space heaters and humidifiers
Level III – Energy Independence
This level of service provides the ultimate degree of energy savings and includes:
- Replacement of windows and doors
- Installing water saving toilets
- Installing instantaneous water heaters
- Replacing furnaces and boilers
- Applying blown in insulation
- Solar water heating
- Heat pump water heating
- Solar power
- Wind turbine power
Call 250 768-8512 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and Schedule a Home Weatherization Inspection Today!
Need more information and have questions? Contact C4U Inspections today