Top advice from a top inspector.
- The Inspection report will give you a complete and accurate account of the condition of the home.
- Today’s buyers want the best. If you can make your home the most attractive and appealing home it can be; IT WILL SELL FAST.
- You will be able to correct any problems that studies show cost double the price off the closing price.
- Eliminate any surprise problems that may cause your deal to fall through.
- Just imagine how thrilled and impressed prospective buyers will be with the condition of your home.
- Because you have no areas of concern, you can ask FULL PRICE! No negotiations.
I.e. Your home has been pre-inspected and your neighbors have not. Which one will sell faster and for more? YOURS WILL!
Home Inspection Includes
- Air Conditioning, Heat Recovery
- Entrance & Family/ Rec Room
- Plumbing Systems
- Attic, Basement & Crawl Space
- Powder Room & Property & Site
- Bathrooms & Bedrooms
- Recovery Ventilation/Air Exchanger
- Ceilings, Floors & Walls
- Roof and Flashing
- Den/Office & Laundry
- Heating Systems
- Structure & Foundation
- Electrical Systems
- Windows & Doors
- Living & Dining Rooms
Throughout the home inspection, Lloyd will answer all of your questions while inspecting over 1500 items listed in a report that has been computer generated. The inspection report will give you a complete and accurate account of the home’s condition. Our reports are widely accepted by our customers and the real estate communities because they are detailed and very easy to understand. We also recommend that the Purchaser be present during the actual inspection.
The inspection report will give you a complete and accurate account of the home’s condition. Our reports are widely accepted by our customers and the real estate community because they are thorough, yet easy to read and comprehend.
To help a buyer or seller make a better real estate transaction, a professional inspector provides a general evaluation of the home; a visual inspection from roof to foundation. Inspectors objectively identify material defects in the systems, structures and components of the home, in adherence to or exceeding national, provincial and industry regulations and standards.
Prepare Your Home
Often homeowners are wanting to move, relocate and put their houses on the market. If this is your situation, the first step for you is to get your home in the best condition possible. Not only does this demonstrate your pride in ownership and allow your Real Estate Agent full bragging rights (on your behalf, of course), your house will fetch top dollar. A home that is visually appealing and in good condition will attract more potential buyers. For the rest of the article, please click here.
Truth be told, if your home has been pre-inspected and another home has not, I know which house I would choose.
Need more information and have questions? Contact C4U Inspections today
*Lloyd doesn’t break the rules for anyone and as a leading chief home inspector in BC, that means he follows industry requirements, government regulations and licensing codes of conduct to the letter. Unbiased, ethical and professional home inspection and building consulation services.