Get good advice on home inspections from Lloyd…
Learn as much as you can about your investment during your professional Inspection—come along and ask questions.
For example, when you buy a house or condo you usually begin by looking at it’s good points. You might like it for its character, location or you might even have fallen in love with it’s patio or garden. But you need to be more hard-headed when you are making one of the greatest financial commitments of your life! Buy safe.
- Make your offer subject to an inspection by a government licensed inspector
- Take the time to come for the inspection – if only for the last hour
- Get to know what you’re buying – it’s your money
- Ask questions – no question is a silly question
- Have alterations in mind? No problem!
- Code compliant will be explained
- If a roof leaks, it does not necessarily mean replacement, However, find out the projected costs of such deficiencies as you accompany the inspector
- Protect your family – who wants to buy a home with deficiencies?
- Know that your final decision will be based on a trained personnel’s findings. Now that’s peace of mind!
Purchasing Is An Investment
There are a number of important events and situations our home inspection services can be applied to. The more prominent include:
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- New Home Warranty Pre-Expiry Inspection
- Home Maintenance Review
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Need more information and have questions? Contact C4U Inspections today
*Lloyd doesn’t break the rules for anyone and as a leading chief home inspector in BC, that means he follows industry requirements, government regulations and licensing codes of conduct to the letter. Unbiased, ethical and professional home inspection and building consulation services.